Sock Progress

 Knitting has been happening.

Monday's sock was this one.

Steve and I went into Philadelphia yesterday.

Train knitting started where the kitty marker is.

Then there was a bit of coffee shop knitting.

Then the train ride home where I did absolutely NO knitting.

After putting in 5 miles of walking, I plugged in my earbuds and just listened to music.

I did do a little more while watching the news,

but after a whole day away there was a little somebody who needed some mom time.


Details:

Yarn:  Knitterly Things Vesper Sock

Color:  Holidays on Prince Street.

This was a special yarn to celebrate Fibre Space in Alexandria, Virginia.
It is dyed to look like the colors their building is painted.
I "think" it was their 15th anniversary,

Pattern:  Self-drafted. I call it "Drippy".
I created the pattern, but I have found several on Ravelry that are quite similar.


I took a lot of photos while we walked around.
I will post them a little later 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts