Welcome August
Once August rolls around my mind turns to
HALLOWEEN!
I don't really NEED more cross stitch kits,
but I could NOT resist these.
I'm thinking I need to go to Michaels and see if they have one of those black branch trees.
A Halloween tree is just what I need.
Meanwhile, Giroux is hanging out letting me know it is absolutely still summer.
It is HOT, HOT, HOT!


They look like so much fun! The like the idea of a Halloween tree. It's still hot, hot, hot here too. Ugh.
ReplyDeleteThose are really cute kits. Love the bat! Giroux lays just like Zoey does when it's hot. We're having a bit of a cooler day today, only 78F right now but it's going to warm up.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
What fun little stitching kits. They should be nice to work on until we get some Halloween like weather.
ReplyDelete