Ready For Fall
Does this ever happen to you?
Last week while I was doing the dinner washing up, my hand caught on a broken piece of my big mesh colander. I knew this was going to be a bigger and bigger problem as time went by. I would forget and catch my finger on it every time.
Steve does the shopping so he went looking for a new one. He hit up Wal-Mart (only plastic), Wegmans (only smallish ones), and Giant (nothing at all). He suggested we go to Home Goods. When he was looking for new cooking spoons he found some there.
Off we went.
We not only found exactly what I was looking for,
we found two a biggish one,
and a bigger one.
The problem is . . . the Halloween stuff is coming in.
I am a sucker for all things Halloween.
This came home with me.
After the July 4th hullabaloo is over, I am totally ready for all things fall.
I was going to say I'm embarrassed to tell you it is already on display.
I am not.
Embarrassed that is.
It is sitting out in its full glory in the dining room.
Not an embarrassment in sight.
💛💛💛

Comments
Post a Comment